Triple A offer a variety of services to our clients. We recognise that lift interiors are a key element in the design of the lift package.
We deal with various types of lifts ranging from passenger to goods lifts, all with varying levels of use. We strive to produce a high quality product which is durable and well suited to its overall use.
All of our employees are CSCS trained and we maintain high health and safety standards throughout the company which means we comply with all current lift industry standards.
Using various types of material from wood veneers to stainless steel alongside our expert knowledge, we are able to offer clients the following:-
- Lift Modernisation to Client Specification and Design
- Architraves manufactured and re-skinned
- Doors manufactured and re-skinned
- On site and in-house paint spraying
- In-house engraving and etching
- 2D and 3D CAD drawing office with solidworks rendering
- Vinyl lettering and screen printing
- Cop, lop and pedestal manufacture
- Bespoke lift industry equipment fitted
- State of the art showroom with new lifts built in workshop*
- COSHH risk and methods at quotation stage
- D.D.A improvements to all lift equipment
- Variety of flooring including epoxy resin type
We manufacture all of the finishes fitted on site within our Warrington workshop allowing us total quality assurance from the beginning to the end of all projects.
Offering a range of services in our works portfolio, we have a wealth of experience within the lift industry.
We also offer a quality signage manufacturing service as part of our service through our acquisition of Ellis Signs in 2007.
Please contact us with your exact requirements.
*Subject to contract size and costs